After Sweetcheeks aka Chelseagal80 NAZI blackmailed me, she delete her Profile!

The ugly bitch NAZI Sweetcheeks! She has her new „photos“ there! Well, they are not real and stolen! And boring! Her ass in Switzerland is called „ugly duck ass“ and she has it! Her boobs, are saggy because she is too stupid to buy good bras!






Boring as ever Sweetcheeks, here from an account she not know, I follow her and tell the people that she blackmail me!








boobaus, was so jealous of me, because Scott Lalaland wanted me and not her and so I got banned, she is an ugly old fat bitch, and even Scotts answers are boring, she likes it!










I’m the profi with AI, sorry Sweetcheeks aka Chelsegal80 






Candelasplace where she is Moderator, she took away her pic too and shows an AI Image, but sorry it shows she isn’t great with it, looks like a Kindergarten Child did it!









 









Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

They NAZIS tried to get into my email account! And again today, 23th September 2026!

NAZIS Here a protocol from another NAZI Person, who got banned on NAZI Candelasplace for jealousy from a Moderator!