Here a protocol from another Person, who got banned on Candelasplace for jealousy from a Moderator!
I’m on another much better great forum, and met a Person, no name who was banned from Candelasplace because of jealousy:
That You not could contact me, hope I did nothing wrong
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
XXXX:
Yesterday at 7:25 PM
nope, nothing wrong
werent you on candelas like two years ago or something?
Yesterday at 7:28 PM
MarilynMonroeFanCH:
Yes
And because of Sweetcheeks who was jealous I got banned.
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
Yesterday at 7:31 PM
XXXX:
that place was messed up. i was banned as well, buit also like 2-3 yrs ago. it was that annoying jealous lady from the UK that didnt see eye to eye with me
i verified three or maybe it was four times there and they still doubted me. i made signs, write on my body, etc. so lame.
Yesterday at 7:32 PM
MarilynMonroeFanCH
Ok if you are friend with Sweetcheeks, please don't tell her that I'm here.
Since then she stalked me every where. I had real problems because of her and the Candelasplace people
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
XXX:
Yesterday at 7:32 PM
i dont know anyone from there anymore...trust me. i dont talk to anyone. been here almost a year. havent been there in years.
MarilynMonroeFanCH :
Oh my goodness I'm sorry, she is so horrible. That is the same with me!
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
Yesterday at 7:33 PM
Then I am happy to meet you here! And hope it's ok follow you
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
XXX:
Yesterday at 7:35 PM
i forgot her name...she became a mod. she was arguably pretty yes. because iw as like...the youngestr person there, and lots of the male users liked me because...young, fit, whatever...she got super mad/jealous...i know she was friends with candela and candela was nice to me for a while.
i was friends with a couple mods but...yeah...just a sad group of people there, along with prob some really good ppl too...but small, and way too...cliquish and hyper vigilant types
Yesterday at 7:39 PM
Dear LXXXXXX
You made me now cry, because I had really troubles and not got why. And now I see, it was not me. And that is sad for You, but made me feel now better. Because I know now, that it wasn’t me.
I know I'm ok, curvy but she was jealous too because I know I'm nice try to be good. I like good conversations and fun and enjoy to show my body. So yep that made her angry.
You have a great biography, and you are beautiful!
I not will chat on any apps, as like kik, telegram etc!
I had an awful time because a woman stalked me and still does, she is jealous awful and mean Liar! So no I only answer messages here!
Yesterday at 7:41 PM
XXX:
what was her name?
not candela., no sweetcheeks, oh...its likle sexy english babe...or something
and thank you for the kind words
and no it wasnt you im sure, they have/had a few just...toxic people...its sad. ruined what was once a fun place for sure
MarilynMonroeFanCH:
Oh yes there is one sexy English babe. I think they all are not great.
That is awful that they are all mean ok im still angry with the Mods there, but I think here is the better place.
SexyEnglishBabe, as it seems, left Candelasplace! But it is with same name on another Forum, where Sweetcheeks is too! But fun fact, they are no Friends there! And as You see, all her pics are the same boring nothing special style!










Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen