NAZI Sweetcheeks aka Chelseagal80 NAZI tried again to blackmail me!



















 


Thanks to her pics with AI I could make the face, and she never shows her black Teeth!


Thats why I have made a Criminal complaint filed for coercion against Sweetcheeks! I not show my Name or Her Name, I am not the Liar or the Criminal! 



When she opens her Mouth, nothing then lies come out!


Here You can see, that yesterday, and it not the first time, she try to blackmail me! Because, that is how a Criminal like her does it:


And that is not at all she does, but she forget something (well, it shows only, she isn’t so clever) I already made Criminal complaint filed for coercion against her and I have enough proof from X/Twitter for her violence behavior, she only tries to turn it around, that I did things like that! All her entries are full of hate and lies and so, I reported her. And here the answers from X/Twitter:












Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

They NAZIS tried to get into my email account! And again today, 23th September 2026!

NAZIS Here a protocol from another NAZI Person, who got banned on NAZI Candelasplace for jealousy from a Moderator!